John Atkison @Duende
"Back in September I got Covid, and got it bad. For two weeks I was too sick to work or do much of anything except sit on the couch or lie down in bed. The initial (and very intense) flu-like symptoms turned into a bad cough, which slowly faded into persistent fatigue and what many have described as a kind of Covid “brain fog.” It was nearly a month before I had recovered enough to work out and resume a normal schedule.

For all that, though, I was relieved. Having contracted Covid and recovered from what was by no means a mild case, I knew that my natural immunity conferred longer lasting and stronger protection against future infection and illness than the immunity I could get from any of the Covid vaccines.

But I was also relieved because it irrevocably settled a question for me: No matter what else happens in this pandemic, I’m never going to get a Covid vaccine. Ever. I’m one of the “unvaccinated,” and I’m going to stay that way."
05:49 PM - Jan 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Duende in this post can reply
Michele Legere @MicheleQTrumpWon
11 January, 06:23
In response John Atkison to his Publication
I'm a single female and on the dating website that I belong to I put must NOT be vaxxed!! Actually there's a guy who put the same thing on his profile. Someone needs to create a NO JAB dating site! Lol.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
11 January, 06:12
In response John Atkison to his Publication
Same symptoms in my family. Still not getting vaxx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396