HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
Had a chat today with friends who have been triple vaccinated, hate Trump and believed nothing, absolutely nothing of the things I told them about. Today I started to see the doubt in them ... a son who is not vaccinated, interested in the qanon and so on ... is shaking them up. I add soft words to that. The Great Awakening in action! I hope they can handle the below too!
04:02 PM - Jan 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
12 January, 02:41
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Praying daily for the Lord to open the eyes of the blind, so they can see what's really happening!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 January, 02:44
In response Joy Jakob to her Publication
Yes, that's a very important thing to do... for all of us I think ! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
12 January, 01:49
My aunt finally woke up after getting double vaxxed. She asked me when will it end. I told her this ends when all stop complying and say NO MORE SLAVERY because that's what it is. Medical Apartheid

12 January, 02:06
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
Absolute true!!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
12 January, 12:36
You will be called upon as they awaken to help them through!! 🙏 ❤️ ☀️
They will be questioning more and more as the false narrative implodes in front of them…..you are a good friend!!

12 January, 01:27
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Yes, I think this will become the task of many of us. Thanks for your nice response! 🙏

Patriot America @Trump4us123
11 January, 09:39
You are a good friend to them! they will need you.

12 January, 06:12
In response Patriot America to his Publication
Thank you!!! Godspeed!!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
11 January, 06:01
I have a feeling that's how the rest of the "sleeple" will awaken...very slowly. I'm surrounded by triple-vaxxed haters too and that's what I see happening with them as well.

12 January, 06:13
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🐸🐸🐸

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
11 January, 05:59
From a public point of view

Fauci funded the virus
Fauci directed the response
Fauci directed the counting
Fauci says the therapeutics are poison. The MIL says they are the cure
Fauci says wear the masks, get jabs and boosters
Fauci says masks, jabs and boosters should be mandatory

Will the public say NO to all Fauci says?

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
11 January, 05:41
Been waiting. Go time please.