Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Jess Q17 @The_Gr8Awake17
01 February, 05:09
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
last night my daughter wanted to quiz me on past presidents and their number.... well my child decided to ask me who the 35th president, followed up with "Trumps the 45th president right mom...He will always be the best president, can we write him and ask him to take his spot back, biden is the worst president" hahaha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
01 February, 01:47
You did it Mr. President, now you can rest President Kennedy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
01 February, 02:01
In response Dew Harvey to her Publication

Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
31 January, 04:39

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
31 January, 04:15
Now we have JFK IS Donald JTrumps Guardian Angel ❤🤍💙🧚‍♂️

Steve Why @yoyonon
31 January, 04:05
Trump's doing his part. Digital soldiers need to be non-mask-wearing-in-public soldiers too.

Gail Ross @gailofgaia
31 January, 04:22
In response Steve Why to his Publication
I agree..people need to stop wearing those stupid worthless masks!

Lone Girl @Lonegirl
31 January, 03:55
🙏🙏🙏

✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
31 January, 02:13
I trust Trump 100% .....

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
31 January, 02:58
Timing is everything, hope God's plan to move happens sooner than later. Praying for the Angels of War to begin the transition of bringing the Light of Truth fourth, for all to see. The Fake Corrupt posers must be exposed & given what they deserve. Blessings be on all Patriots for clarity, patience & much love.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
31 January, 02:13
Please God let Mr Trump finish this soon. Gid Bless

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
31 January, 12:58
AND I LOVE IT👍

Angela Martin @Marangela
31 January, 12:07
Praying for great success. I believe you will finish it!

Star Child @StarChild369
30 January, 11:57
Morning ghostEz, Trump_47th (seems he took over LW's acc) & NotBarron1946 , both on birdie app🤩

Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
30 January, 11:28
🤩🎉💚

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
30 January, 11:22

Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
30 January, 11:08
i want JFK jr. to be alive. i want the deep state to shi.. their pants when he walks onto the stage with Trump. What a day to celebrate

Anna Trapani @ItalianGirlAnna
31 January, 06:51
In response Suzie Q Smiles to her Publication
I totally agree. I want to see them all "EAT CROW" and be like this isn't happening but we all who SUPPORT Trump would be like "YES" you got them now.

Tony Chin @real_tony_chin
30 January, 11:02