Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins

OK, I don't wanna be a wuss but I'm really melancholy tonight.
I miss my President, the good times, good music, good food, good entertainment, good weather,etc...
I'm watching the movie Yesterday & hearing all the old beautiful Beatles music makes me long for the good old days.
The good old days-not the bad parts of the good old days...lol!
I was in High School in the late 70's...ugh.
Had to get that off my chest. Now back to saving the Republic with my fellow Patriots!!!!!!
07:36 PM - Jan 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 January, 07:44
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
High School class of 68 here! The Best is yet to Come Friend. What a Time to be Alive! Alot of knowledge and memories are with us and now we know why! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ₯°

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
15 January, 07:41
Brighter Days Coming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nicki Marshall @nickiannm
15 January, 07:38
We are in this together. When one is weary others carry the load. WWG1WGA!

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
15 January, 07:44
In response Nicki Marshall to her Publication
You willing to take up my feelings of needing to skin these f'ing pedos alive?

Dennis Gallant @Dengalla
15 January, 07:45
In response Nicki Marshall to her Publication
That is what soldiers do. All share the burdon when it's more than one can shoulder alone.