Karen Gowen @Kkgowen
My Anon family, I am asking for many prayers for my 83 year old mother who has been through the wringer this past year with two separate vascular bypass surgeries on both legs and just being diagnosed with uterine cancer. I took her yesterday to preop for her hysterectomy, scheduled for Wednesday. The hospital nurse just called me. Her mandatory pre surgery covid test came back positive and have to delay her surgery for at least 10 days! On top of that, she was already being prepped for a colonoscopy this morning when they found out! Thank God, they are going ahead with the colonoscopy but will not do her hysterectomy. She has zero symptoms.And now, I’m probably going to be asked to take a covid test since i was with her all day yesterday! I’m a nerrvous wreck for my mom. Her bleeding started in April. It has taken this long to get various doctor appts due to long waits to get in. Please pray pray!
08:52 AM - Jan 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kkgowen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Karen Gowen, click on at the bottom under it