Charlie Freak ~ President Trump & Q Team ~ JFK Jr. ~ Eternal Life

https://youtu.be/3N-DKPxEf...

#GodWins #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening
10:51 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Pray4the Children @Gna411
31 January, 03:45
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
I see it things getting more and more Biblical. All appears to be aligning up with the Promises of God Almighty. So Glad to be Alive and aware. Love ya all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
31 January, 11:45
I can't say how good it is to read things like this. I really mean it. But I don't have to tell anyone reading this that we've heard these sorts of things for a very long time now. Whoever is writing or saying or transmitting these sorts of things, they must understand that at some point words can no longer appease a world gripped in abject fear. If justice is really coming, then we need to see it and not just read endless posts about it. All of this goes without saying but I'm saying it anyway. The world is ready for action, not just promises.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
30 January, 11:50
If we're not being vaccinated, then why are people getting vaccinated? And with what?

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
30 January, 11:51
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
❤️Hello Lady Blueeyes ... you MUST listen to the video.
CHOICE!

Que Thom @Qthom
30 January, 11:28
weve been alone thru all of this unknowingly. whats different now