Only people mentioned by SusieQLou in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
11 January, 11:29
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
So very true! I live in a university community and have many clients (holistic health practice) who are PhDs, Dept Heads, some Deans and they are all TOTALLY BRAINWASHED!!! It's shocking really. They can not fathom for even one second that much of what they believe to be true is total propaganda. They've all taken the jabs and boosters!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
11 January, 12:45
Those that have been teritary educated have gone deeper into the matrix. The "drop outs" you talk of were sceptics at school, they really did question everything. I have 2 brothers that have done law and could not line up fast enough for the jab and they still enforce the law of the sea.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olga Delandelles @Iris_StClair
10 January, 07:41
Ambition can be a cancer which blinds. Most of my friends with degrees are vaxed. Also, people who had done well in sport were susceptible to the brainwashing as well. What did the serpent say to Eve? 'You shall be like God!"

Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
10 January, 06:51
100%!! Everyone I know that is complying with every “mandate” and totally believing what the media says, all have multiple degrees! It’s really blows my mind. It makes me feel better about myself, not having a degree and seeing through the bullshit, as bad as that sounds! 🙃🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
10 January, 06:52
In response Mindy Hustad to her Publication
I am with you sister!

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
10 January, 06:43
I remember a video I saw here, of a woman at a restaurant table. And while I don't make any assumptions, by her appearance, I wouldn't be surprised if she had at least one advanced degree. She was wearing a mask, which she took off between bites of food or sips of her drink and promptly put back on. 🤦‍♀️

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
10 January, 06:48
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
I mean honestly, how did our society get so dumbed down? It is shocking and horrifying to me at the least.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
10 January, 06:25
It's so true. It seems the more educated people are - the stupider they are when it comes to this virus. It's mind boggling!!

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
10 January, 06:26
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
I mean it is 🤯

Stella Bella @NasNas
10 January, 04:53
♥️