John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
This is my basement when I was packing to move to Qatar.
When I tell you do not worry about death I hope this will help you understand why.
YOU ARE NEVER ALONE, EVER.
God is always there with you.
Believe it or not this is a calm day.

This should also be a HUGE warning to those who stand against God and think they are going to be unscathed. God has enforcers everywhere. Do not let size or age throw you because SPIRIT is immortal. They know who you are, where you live, and they are chomping at the bit to bring you to God's "woodshed".
Yes I am speaking to you false prophets, and to you who's souls are so filled with greed that you care not what you say, only that you are paid to do it.
God's vengeance is coming and oh my it is going to be beautiful!
04:11 PM - Jan 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
26 January, 05:16
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
You might want to dust the bottom of your coffee table, it could do with some attention.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
12 January, 09:13
Wow, that is beautiful. Sent shivers down my spine. Love seeing things like this. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
10 January, 08:37
I like the 1:11 timestamp. We have a doggie cam to watch the dogs when we are gone. We have also seen round orbs in our night cam.
Small world. Be well and GOD bless.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
10 January, 08:12
This video gave me the same chills that I get when I feel the presence of angels around me or my loved ones & I have experienced similar footage.

Thank you for sharing the video and your beautiful message. God is always with us to guide and protect us all the days of our lives. 🙏🕊💗💫✝️

God bless you. 🙏✝️🙏

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Steve Murray @Stevie
10 January, 05:50
Can’t get it to play format not supported.

10 January, 06:24
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
What format is best for you all?

Colleen Wardin @Michiganmadmax
10 January, 05:46
😍

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
10 January, 04:29
angels, orbs?

10 January, 05:06
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Well the cool thing is that they are good at what they do.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
10 January, 04:27
I’m Gonna Try From My Laptop! That Should Work.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
10 January, 04:26
I Cant Get It To Play, It Looks Intriguing Tho! Bummer!

10 January, 04:29
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Try saving it in a different tab. It is the WebM codec.
I think you'll enjoy it.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
10 January, 04:21
I totally believe! That's amazing. Once I was under attack in my bedroom and I felt the presence but I was also being protected by Angels and there was a loud pop and this huge bright light in the whole room that took it out instantly. They are always with us. You are SO right in saying to remain in a place of truth and love. Angels know everything about you. Neat video. Thanks for sharing!