Only people mentioned by lilbaker in this post can reply
Deni Lynn @Denilyn
10 January, 11:59
In response Sharon Yak to her Publication
Sorry but lots of doctors and nurses have put their lives on the line telling the truth. What about the hundreds/thousands of nurses who left their jobs because of the truth? They don't know where their kids next meal is coming from but you hate them all. And the doctors who didn't agree with the planning of this nonsense and were found at the bottom of the river with two gunshot wounds in the back of their head? I'm a retired nurse and would have walked out of my job if I had to. But you don't trust any of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
10 January, 11:47
My sister goes to the same hairdresser Ford's daughter goes to and the hairstylist said that she said "he drank the kool-aid"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
10 January, 11:30
Where is it written that we should trust anyone!! I Trust only GOD!!!!! Ive always said, I got my BEST education from my sibblings! I doubt everything, double check everything, measure everything, question everything, question it ALL!!!!