Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Way to hang in there with that lying sob!
God get them Rand Paul!

https://youtu.be/6ejGcD9In...
Rand Paul Leaves Reporter SPEECHLESS on his own show - YouTube

JUST IN! Judicial Watch Files Lawsuits Against Dr. Fauci And HHS for this actions... SEE FULL DETAILS - https://wp.me/pdjLQN-1dM Rand Paul Leaves Reporter SP...

07:07 PM - Jan 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
09 January, 08:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
He didn't leave him speechless. Not even close.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 January, 08:20
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
No but he did a better job calling them out than anyone else Nana has seen other than Tucker Carlson.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
King In the North @Kingwolf
09 January, 07:46
I didn’t realize Rand was on the bandwagon that voted to certify the illegitimate 2020 elections steal. He should not win re-election, and stands as a trsitor for doing so. In my state, the ‘conservative’ Senator Daines also voted to certify traitor Joe, so I will put all my support towards any REAL candidate with principles whom I can trust to act on Constitutional integrity. Daines should be run out of Washington, in the old days it would have been with tar and feathers. these men are spineless and despicable.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 January, 08:13
In response King In the North to his Publication
I understand totally and feel sure that he is also not totally clean either but Rand is useful at the moment needed. Not sure that he or any other current MOC will have a future in politics tho.
He is the best one suited to fight the evil Fauci's at the moment he can hold his own with them

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
09 January, 07:10
I argued with a DCF social worker a couple weeks ago...I wish I was recording it. I started spouting off statistics and asking her about specifics. She stuttered all over the place....then I told her I took 100+ hours this past year in DCF courses and thats where I learned it. lol lol It was good shit 😆

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 January, 07:36
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
I carry at least one gopro everywhere. It's provided endless hours of entertainment.