Made In America @eyes_on_justice
08 January, 11:04
I did two things yesterday, both which disgusted me and left me feeling sickened at heart. Took hubby to the clinic so he could be set up for radiation on a lymphoma on his leg (even though the lymphoma is apparently going away on its own) he just wants to be "safe". While there, I had a conversation with an older couple whose wife is taking radiation and chemo for a cancerous lump on her breast. The husband was sick at heart because he doesn't want to lose her. He said. "I don't want to go through life without her so this is a last ditch effort to save her life." I wished them well and I meant it, but truth of the matter is, the chemo will probably kill her before the cancer does.
I went to Walgreens to pick up a script for hubby (you have to pick your battles). The line for the testing of yet another variant AND the latest clot shot was out the door and around the building, and it was 32 degrees outside. All I could do was cry. "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. SICK!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
08 January, 09:07
In response Made In America to her Publication
I lost my sister who was my best friend and my dad to 'cancer.' I've been researching va((s since 2002 and informing them. My dad took the flu shot after 4 months chemo/radiation and died from pneumonia. My sister died from complications from cancer which was caused by a pharma drug called Actos. Her kids won a couple checks from the class action suite. She didn't listen to me either about va((s. Just this week my mom 76 who knows darn well the va(( killed my dad and big pharma killed her daughter 11 years ago at the age of 41, took the jab. I feel exactly what you feel. I thought the only way they'd wake up is if they were shown but apparently they just dig their heals in their lies more. I'm heart broken too. There seems to be nothing that will wake them up. Sending love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 January, 10:07
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
I'm so sorry Shewie. You just CRY for people because that's all you can do. That, and watch them wither away and die. I know how Lot must have felt. This is just total vexation of your spirit.
Even at Walgreens with all those people lined up around the building in 32 degree temp, all bundled up waiting to be tested for something that never existed, I just cried. You want soooooooo bad to say, "Hey, there's another way, go home:, but you can't. I get home and hubby said "did you get my script?". I said "no, the stinkin sheep were lined out the door around the back of Walgreens huddled under the drive through canopy waiting on a stinking test to tell them they're sick". At least with him, he refused the flu shot, and the jab, but he's taken 6 Covid test. I push as far as I can, but there's only so far I can push. As much as I hate the meds he takes, I know he feels HE HAS TO HAVE THEM TO LIVE. The awakening for some is going to be too much, I fear. Meanwhile, we're just watching it happ

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
08 January, 10:31
Thank you! I can't even cry anymore as of late and I don't know why. It's like just numb. I truly don't know what they world is going to look like in the next few years. Near death experience is what they need or total disclosure but seems these days 'truth' is hard to find. Sending love!

08 January, 10:39
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
I think near death is what we're feeling. What's dead is what we thought was the truth. Everything we've ever believed was a lie. We're seeing it, feeling it, and know it's true, but those all around us haven't gotten quite that far. It's hard to watch. For us, it's a near death experience. For them, we're the problem, and as long as they're complying, everything is fine. Tough!!!!

Reg Rets @Regrets
old, wrinkled, losing weight, weak, nauseous, is still nothing like near death. I can assure you of this.
trying to be positive.
10:43 PM - Jan 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by Regrets in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Reg Rets, click on at the bottom under it