Only followers of this user (Allthingsreal777) can see their posts

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
09 January, 01:41
In response Allthings Real777 to her Publication
AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
09 January, 01:41
Boom! Well said!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
08 January, 04:15
I would love to get out of soviet New Jersey, but my son won't go and I am not leaving him behind.

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
08 January, 04:14
I know what you mean - I've lost dear friends - of 30 yrs, 45 yrs - it's heartbreaking but I'm in a fairly new environment and it's fine - I just miss family that's further away. Most of them still accept me views and all.

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
08 January, 04:14
but id never leave FL as crappy as the heat is and the fact there is NO snow ever!! I like breathing free and pissing people off by no mask and no hokey pokie here 🤣🤣