Made In America @eyes_on_justice
08 January, 11:04
I did two things yesterday, both which disgusted me and left me feeling sickened at heart. Took hubby to the clinic so he could be set up for radiation on a lymphoma on his leg (even though the lymphoma is apparently going away on its own) he just wants to be "safe". While there, I had a conversation with an older couple whose wife is taking radiation and chemo for a cancerous lump on her breast. The husband was sick at heart because he doesn't want to lose her. He said. "I don't want to go through life without her so this is a last ditch effort to save her life." I wished them well and I meant it, but truth of the matter is, the chemo will probably kill her before the cancer does.
I went to Walgreens to pick up a script for hubby (you have to pick your battles). The line for the testing of yet another variant AND the latest clot shot was out the door and around the building, and it was 32 degrees outside. All I could do was cry. "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. SICK!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bandit Queen @Bandit_Queen
08 January, 11:07
In response Made In America to her Publication
i feel so sad for those who are going through chemo and not realizing that there are things people can do in parallel to heal their bodies.. if you dont mind how is your husband’s cancer regressing on its own?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 January, 03:22
In response Bandit Queen to her Publication
What's interesting is the elderly man I was talking to in the waiting room and I started talking about COVID and Ivermectin. He had heard of it but was told Ivermectin was for horses. I said "that's not true, by husband's telemed Dr. prescribed it and it saved his life." He was puzzled. His wife came out as I was showing him the picture of Ivermectin on my phone. She says "but isn't that for horses?". I asked them both is they knew the difference between Ivermectin for humans and horses? I explained the difference: 'Horse/cows don't take pills, humans can.' The husband said "but it's for parasites, what does a parasite have to do with pneumonia and cancer?". I said "apparently a lot because it got rid of the pneumonia and started healing the cancer." His eyes got bit as saucers. He either thought I was a nut or he went away at least thinking about what I said. I don't know which.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
08 January, 03:48
God allowed you to plant seeds of truth...it's up to them now to water those seeds and see what blooms. Good job sharing truth. We can't make people believe...we can only walk thru the doors God opens and allows us to be used if we are willing. It's now up to them what they do with that truth. Praying for your hubby!

No we can't make others see what we see, know what we know, or understand what we understand. Only God can open eyes and hearts. I literally left that place with tears in my eyes. Here's all these elderly people going for treatments which they think are saving their lives, when in fact, it's killing them, my husband included. All you can do pray and hope that someday, someday soon, very soon, the whole medical scam will be revealed and the knowledge will cover the earth. You can't force treatment on anyone. All you can do is be there.
Then you get to see a long line of sheep gathering outside a drug store to get tested for something they don't have to be treated by something that will claim their health and/or kill them. It was just a lot, But Thank you Kimmy.
03:57 PM - Jan 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Bandit Queen @Bandit_Queen
12 January, 07:28
yes, all you can do is be there. really love your story. its hard watching people hurt themselves. what gives me hope is that i sense there is an urgency to everyone as they are confused with the status of things. right now everything is backwards i have to dial it down and speak in circles in a way so i can just plant a seed at this point bc most those around me cant see whats truly past the facade

12 January, 08:12
In response Bandit Queen to her Publication
I just don't speak at all. I said all I had to say and the more you say, the more they exclude you. I'm done reaching out. I'm done trying to figure it all out. Everybody Can't Go (if you've seen that video), it's pretty awesome. Some things were not meant for them, but for whatever reason was meant for just us. I don't claim to understand that, but if their eyes are closed, this message is not for them.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
08 January, 03:59
Yes...it's heartbreaking. :( I totally agree.