Made In America @eyes_on_justice
08 January, 11:04
I did two things yesterday, both which disgusted me and left me feeling sickened at heart. Took hubby to the clinic so he could be set up for radiation on a lymphoma on his leg (even though the lymphoma is apparently going away on its own) he just wants to be "safe". While there, I had a conversation with an older couple whose wife is taking radiation and chemo for a cancerous lump on her breast. The husband was sick at heart because he doesn't want to lose her. He said. "I don't want to go through life without her so this is a last ditch effort to save her life." I wished them well and I meant it, but truth of the matter is, the chemo will probably kill her before the cancer does.
I went to Walgreens to pick up a script for hubby (you have to pick your battles). The line for the testing of yet another variant AND the latest clot shot was out the door and around the building, and it was 32 degrees outside. All I could do was cry. "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. SICK!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
Or is this just part of the movie is this just a show is this where we still just trust the plan?
02:59 PM - Jan 08, 2022
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
08 January, 03:36
In response James Dean to his Publication
I asked that myself Hank. And we've seen nothing yet. Here's my conclusion of the whole matter: What do we do???
How do you fight the complete infiltration of our ENTIRE Govt, their weapons of mass destruction?
FBI, CIA, IRS, EVERY Corporation, our ENTIRE medical system, doctors, AMA, ADA, NIH, CDC, WHO, UN, Harp, DEWS, CERN, Cyborgs, drones, etc. The list goes on and on and on. It's simply overwhelming. David slew ONE Goliath, not a hundred thousand of them. It's simply overwhelming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
08 January, 03:42
overwhelming is an apt description. However, focus everyday on something good. let it shone through you. Its hard for sheep to see joy love snd care when you are not jabbed and unmasked, it starts eonderful conversations. do 1 or more good deeds a day. but most important Shine brightly. that small ray of love and light may impact 1 person who needed it. that smile, reaching something on a hhigh shelf for someone, that 10 min listening to a stranger... each of these things spreads love, joy snd peace. Evil can't defeat that. 💞

James Dean @Wait_its_time
08 January, 05:39
Simple, it's already started in other countries.
Men have to start acting like men.
Every state in every town needs to take down their governing officials.

If martial law kicks in after doing this that's where things really begin to happen that's when the military seriously comes out and takes over and finishes the job but until we stand up as men and start doing something about it we're going to continue to be sacrificed as lambs.

Our women, and children and elders are being abused and subjected to criminal mandates and in the meantime our economy is crashing because nobody is stepping up to take the powers away from those that are pushing us down.

It is time to stand up as men.