Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
08 January, 11:03
In response Laurie Isenman to her Publication
You're in excellent company. As the "crazy aunt" who warned about vaccines eight years ago and was somberly reminded by my two sisters, "but they saved our lives as children," (little do they know the cancer in Boomers' vaxxes) I began respectfully red-pilling one sister, who did not get vaxxed. The other one did, so it's kind of late and wasted breath there. The one I've sent things to is starting to come around. I want them both to see their grandchildren healthy. I pray for those still wired to CNN who believe everything they hear. Will never say "I told you so," but expect them all to be schooled on their precious tv programming when the EBS finally gets here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keressa Bruce @Kere
08 January, 07:20
It used to really upset me when people were so negative and nasty when i was trying to tell them the truth. I've learned it's not me they're attacking. I've learned that someone or something really messed them up somewhere along the line and i just say s silent prayer for them. You've got this!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
08 January, 03:00
you are NOT alone!
prayers up.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
08 January, 02:45
Same here.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
08 January, 02:44
The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. -Psalm 9:9

Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all. -2 Thessalonians 3:16

🙏🕊️🙏

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
08 January, 02:07

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
08 January, 02:46
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
It's been rough for a lot of people - just know you aren't alone on the journey 💖