Toni Keen @SpirithunterQ
07 January, 10:01
Had an a notion to look up Meryl Streep for reason i dont understand. But i pulled up her speech from the awards ( never got into that sort of thing so i dont know what awards) and what a speech it was..seems we are missing our best shows when these asses are showering themselves with admiration..But i noticed the number of likes on the video and thought it was interesting..among some more interesting reactions from her fellow actors..what do you see...

https://youtu.be/WVUHntJ7F...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reg Rets @Regrets
07 January, 10:10
In response Toni Keen to her Publication
Saw Mel Gibson giving her a strange look.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Toni Keen @SpirithunterQ
07 January, 10:45
In response Reg Rets to his Publication
i noticed that too..seemed very surprised by her actions..what a good acting actress she is..not gonna miss any of them..

Reg Rets @Regrets
07 January, 10:50
In response Toni Keen to her Publication
yes.
a better actress than most imo.not going to miss any of them. I'm trying to stay positive but I see that the false accusers are having a ball. big watermelon one.

Only people mentioned by Regrets in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Reg Rets, click on at the bottom under it