Doq Holliday @doqholliday
2 questions:

1. What do you do for work?
2. If you could get paid doing something you loved what would it be?
08:56 PM - Jan 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
13 January, 11:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
save souls
all i want is there COMMON SENSE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
scott Wilson @Sandman73
11 January, 09:00
quality control for independent pepsi bottler.
im fascinated with dolphins and animals in general so would love to do something like that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
10 January, 06:04
1. Musician Singer/Songwriter/Entertainer and play all my shows in healing 432 Hz resonant freQuencies.
2. Musician Singer/Songwriter/Entertainer. I'd play all my shows in healing 432 Hz resonant freQUEncies to heal larger audiences 😎

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
09 January, 02:56
I was an electrical/mechanical maintenance technician for 15 years. I worked for two manufacturing Corporation. I started realizing the corruption within all companies ive ever worked for and finally in February, I had all i could handle of the corruption and lies from my boss! I enjoyed what i did, minus the things I realized didn't add up.
I'm currently just following Truth and seeing where god is taking me.

Constitution Bird @ConstitutionBird
09 January, 10:15
I work at an animal hospital. I intend to be doing the same in the future, but hooefully without the stranglehold of big pharma in it.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
09 January, 09:35
I was a home health aide. I had a miscarriage and eptopic pregnancy that damaged me so bad that i couldnt have children, so now hearing how many children have been kidnapped or tortured, I would protect them in any way i could.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
09 January, 08:31
used to run a governor’s initiative that partnered not profits and fortune 500’s to do amazing community service projects. new administration came in and nixed the program.

i love cooking…ill talk food with you all day 🍝
i would write cookbooks that preserve cultural and family history starting with Italian-Americans ❤️

Elaine Helplessly Hoping @WhiteLightning
09 January, 02:14
32 years Emergency Rm Nurse. Would like to be a Makeup Artist.

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
08 January, 05:00
I want to be a healer to remove all the fear my family has right now. i want them to be slaves no more!

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
08 January, 05:00
1. I have my own housekeeper business.
2. I would be a professional women bass fishing angler.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
08 January, 04:46
I would love to take care of animals, not a big fan of people but I love animals, especially dogs.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 January, 04:40
1) anesthesia nurse 2) help people

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
08 January, 01:36
i want to make things you cant duplicate without rendering the energy

i want those things to not only look good but provide a sense of om

handcrafted stuff

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
08 January, 01:32
I own a company that repairs hydraulic cylinders. I have my dream job!

Kyle ### @Kfire140
08 January, 01:22
Was a career Firefighter / Emt for 21 years until I retired. Loved every minute of it.

Kyle ### @Kfire140
Was a career Firefighter / Emt for 21 years until I retired. Loved every minute of it.

Kyle ### @Kfire140

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
08 January, 12:00
I would love to run a therapy farm/shelter for animals and people. Take care of the fur babies and the fur babies helps take care of us with healing, loving, caring, etc. 💜🙏 Mostly, I want to do as GOD wants me to. 🙋

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
08 January, 11:37
emt/er-tech, 27 years, about to be let go for not taking the vax,
I want to go back to the farm and start my own machine shop.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
08 January, 11:03
I I was a stay home mom, who is now extremely proud of her Christ following kids. I am an artist. I sold my art and jewelry on Ebay then Etsy for many years until I was made aware they traffick children. I taught art to homeschooled kids. That was my best job ever and I would love to do that again someday. (My little mouse you see under my name is one of my paintings.)

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
08 January, 10:55
Over The Road Driver. I love driving a semi. The corruption runs wide and deep. I'd rather own my own truck but I'm 65 and in need of a Quantum Med Bed! I'm getting out of this industry until they drain this swamp! When AMC ripps I'm gonna retire and tour this beautiful country.

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
08 January, 10:50
worked at a VA forced resignation because of testing refusal 15 years …..anyway thats the past 🔀
I always wanted a Mom & pop store you know with the penny candy In the case filling a childs little brown bag with happiness It was always a happy memorie in my childhood ❤️🔁

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
08 January, 10:43
Currently: I sell things.
Dream: Healing and Helping.

Id love to have a retreat. Preferably a cabin in the forest/mountains, where I make tinctures, practice Reiki, play Sound bowls.

An intimate environment for personal healing and growth.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
08 January, 10:48
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
That sounds awesome. Sign me up. I'll bring a quantum med bed!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 January, 10:39
Retired in 2020 after 50 years of ER/Critical Care nursing (RN). I would love to do anything that involves nature, like leading people to a healthy lifestyle using natural remedies, exercise etc. Or, working with dogs, especially training puppies! 😀

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
08 January, 10:37
horticulturist.. landscape contractor.. retired 2 old for the heavy lifting days but can germinate just about anything.. i still have enough energy to teach growing & some herbal remedy skills so I need a small patch of sunny land to operate on..i also hunt mushrooms.. the edible & medicinal ones..( im good in the woods)

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
08 January, 10:40
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
You are exactly who i need to learn from. My dream is to be a healer with natural herbs and tinctures. I too getting older and feel time is running out.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
08 January, 10:32
Seriously I work for God and the rewards are great. I eat every day. I am full. I am not of this world only in it.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
08 January, 04:53
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Love this.....

God Wins donated @GR2021
13 January, 11:50
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Thank you for posting this! Love it!!! ❤️

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
08 January, 10:30
i have always been self-employed. employment is slavery. i do not have employees. i have junior partners around the world. i have a global supply chain company. www.csolutions.group.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
08 January, 10:34
1. Nothing at the moment.
2. I am open to seeing where God places me. Hopefully it involves helping a lot of people

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
08 January, 10:27
Airline pilot.
Flying and bringing the new cures and health education to the people.

John Donovan @McPatriot76
08 January, 09:39
Same answer to both: Fireman