17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
If a handful of people on Reddit can cause a wave that bankrupts hedge funds and causes a global liquidity crisis, imagine what we can accomplish when 95% of Americans share a common goal.

You have more (power) than you know.

Stay TOGETHER.
Be STRONG.
Get ORGANIZED.
Be HEARD.
FIGHT the censorship.
You, the PEOPLE, have ALL the POWER.
You simply forgot how to play.
TOGETHER you are INVINCIBLE.
They want you divided.
They want you silenced.
MAKE NOISE.
We are WITH you.
MAKE IT RAIN.
09:56 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
11 February, 11:12
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
there playing a game on our backs, and all we have to donis stand up andnits game over

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olga Delandelles @Iris_StClair
31 January, 01:03
Ready down under - no more droughts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ally Oop @Ally
31 January, 10:41
My husband is a hardcore Reddit member.
I told him I thought we should buy some silver, so he went a diggin' on Reddit cause that's his universe and he told me that it was a bad idea bc it would collapse the small business people who need to buy silver for their work.
Then he got rude about how 'smart' people are on Reddit...
Limited argument, I walked out the room, soon it will be this house, I'm so done with all of this

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
31 January, 10:03
🇺🇸UNITED WE STAND! 💪

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
31 January, 07:54
Yes. like stop wearing the stupid mask and sicial distancing.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
31 January, 07:53
🙏🌴🕯️🇺🇸

Patriot Jules @PatriotJules
31 January, 06:11
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Watch this short clip, they're freaking out! Of course, I would to if I just lost billions with no way to pay it back 😭

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
31 January, 04:14
The Tide has turned...

🌠Make it rain Benjamins🎇

Just Wishful thinking~~🎉

Dee Patriot @Lapatriot21
30 January, 11:34
dogecoin could push bitcoin out of the way.

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
30 January, 11:21
WWG1WGA

America First @AmericaFirst17
30 January, 11:04
That's right. Let's keep it going, folks. Let's keep it going!

Manor Farm @DakotaWheatLady
30 January, 10:45

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
30 January, 10:28

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
30 January, 10:10
We need to buy silver - Real silver - Game Stop X 1,000

https://www.goldeneaglecoi...

Back to the Future @Backontrack
30 January, 10:04
This has only been possible because Trump has control of Fed & all banks.

Gold/Silver has been suppresed by the cabal for eons.

The irony is during Subprime crisis the banks lent money to people. Their game hit a snag, people defaulted they lost their homes & sent onto the streets.
People bankrupted & driven to poverty had to bail out the banks for their corruption.

Their power of control is LOST & the house of Cards will fall!

America First @AmericaFirst17
30 January, 11:07
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
I remember how in 2008 the corrupt banks were bailed out BILLIONS or maybe, TRILLIONS of dollars. Regular folks had to suffer, lost real estate, forced into poverty and living on the streets.

While the EVIL banks were bailed out by the demons running the White House.

PRAISE GOD THIS IS ALL COMING TO AN END!