Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
06 January, 06:56
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 January, 06:23
Originally named RAT POISON. True stroy. You can thank Donald Rumsfeld for keeping you skinny sweet with rat poison. It is a serious neurotoxin- destroys the nervous system, don't use it. If I ever feel a need to add a sweetner I use stevia or date sugar syrup- which is loaded with vitamins and minerals btw. You can also make a carmel with dates for apple dipping.If you use honey, get Manuka- it kills cancer and is alkalyzing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
06 January, 06:49
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
92 side effect symptoms
including one heluva skin condition

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
06 January, 07:02
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
thanks for the info! Never use sweetener.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
06 January, 06:19
Good to know Aspartame gives me horrid headaches, I have avoided it my entire life.