Only people mentioned by Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
06 January, 09:07
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
Yes ma'am! Praying for a miracle every day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 January, 11:22
Together we are stronger and hanging on like it's the storm of my life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
06 January, 10:46
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Community helps. Together we ARE stronger! 💯

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 January, 10:32
Shinedown - GET UP (Official Video) - YouTube

The official video for Shinedown's "GET UP" from the album 'ATTENTION ATTENTION' - available now!Stream and download: https://lnk.to/AttentionAttentionDirect...

Just Sum Lady @lilbakerlady
07 January, 04:12
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Great song. 👍

Mar Jek @Mjekel
05 January, 09:10
love this meme

05 January, 09:31
In response Mar Jek to her Publication
Me too! i couldn’t resist!

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
05 January, 08:11
😉

05 January, 09:31
In response Sparkle Green to her Publication
Love it!

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

05 January, 09:35
In response FREE TO SPEAK to her Publication
That is so hard. I feel your pain-not that i can. ompare but i can feel it wafting from your post. my heart breaks for your circumstance. The government is so corrupt and I fear only the tip of the iceburg. may I pray for your son?

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
05 January, 07:55
hangin in there like a hair in a biscuit

05 January, 09:39
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
Yum Yum! lol. great visual!

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
05 January, 07:36

05 January, 09:43
In response james wafer to his Publication
Not hanging on by much, eh?

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
05 January, 07:35
🤣

Yes but don't tell me.

05 January, 09:43
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
My lips are sealed!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 January, 07:33

Diana DJT @Diana
05 January, 07:33
kek🐸 the sweetest pepe I have seen❤️🐸

05 January, 09:41
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
Really a great PEPE picture. great eyes!

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
05 January, 06:58
Kek-ass in full display for normies, leftist d-staters et asl to kiss...

kiss it... kiss that grainy Kek-ass... hey brandon get a-kissin... let's go

05 January, 09:30
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
You are hilarious! I’m cracking up!

05 January, 05:59
oh wait...

05 January, 05:58
Kek-ronimo

05 January, 06:45
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
05 January, 05:29
I sure hope 2022 isn't a 2021 repeat

05 January, 06:44
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
🎯. Me too !

20twenty-to
20twenty-two
20twenty-too

Yikes!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
05 January, 05:26
🙏🙏

John Tiger @JohnTiger
05 January, 05:08
Apart from having to display my cloaca to everyone, I'm fine.
I'm starting to live with the shame.

05 January, 05:17
In response John Tiger to his Publication
Hilarious! that’s what i noticed with my frog. a little exposed there, aren’t we? 🤣😂

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
05 January, 05:30
In response John Tiger to his Publication

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
05 January, 05:07
NEVER GIVE UP ...

NEVER !

keep your chin up fam ...

05 January, 05:15
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
💯%. That’s it!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 January, 05:05
When you get discouraged>>>>

Follow the Pen:

He has been doing this a lot longer than any of us.

https://twitter.com/i/stat...

05 January, 05:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Love it!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
05 January, 05:31
i had a bad day yesterday...today better. ty...for the moral support

Stop Complaining @TinaR
05 January, 04:22
😆😅

05 January, 04:29
In response Stop Complaining to her Publication
I think we’ve got this!

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
05 January, 04:24
goin with the flow

05 January, 04:29
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Love it, Tank! Happy New Year!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 January, 05:44
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Hey Tank! Glad to see you here more often! I miss my twitter family, Here2Know2 was my last name there!! “Its gonna be a good day” knowing I got your back again! 🥰💫
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 January, 04:19
I do know SO MANY VK that seriously are barely hanging on and by that I mean to the point of not only giving up on the plan but also giving up on living.
I have done all I know to do and say but I feel like if we dont move forward soon, I will for real loose some of them.

As I am typing this, I know that I have typed EXACTLY this to you before.
So many days that I know I have already done ALL of this.

05 January, 04:35
The end is not for everyone, sadly. We can’t put blind trust in people, dates, possible events; this we have learned. Its time to be a support network with peoplevin our circle and community for when the 💩hits the fan. ❤️

Jed ___ @Jed__
05 January, 04:11
Hanging on to a slightly bigger branch.

05 January, 04:37
In response Jed ___ to his Publication
Probably wise. Msybe attach yourself with some safety harnesses. 🙏

Static 369 @Static369
05 January, 04:03
It's ok to take a step away now and then. Focus on family for a while; after all, it's what's most important.

05 January, 04:39
In response Static 369 to his Publication
#FamilyIsEverything
Sound advise! ⬆️⬆️

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
05 January, 04:00
❤️🐸❤️

05 January, 04:39
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Love it! Holding on but eyes are clear! 🙏

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
05 January, 03:56
me....

05 January, 04:42
In response Mod3rn Mus3 to her Publication
It is hard. There’s no way around it. “They” have llied, stolen, killed and its hard to see the end. Have Faith and private message me if you have a prayer request. 🙏🙏

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 January, 03:40
ME

05 January, 04:44
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
It is hard. But here you have a community of people who have your back and if you have a specfic prayer request, private message me and I will pray for you. 🙏🙏

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
05 January, 02:50
😅😂

05 January, 04:47
In response Aurora Rucker to her Publication
The phrase from the Little Engine that Could book says, “ I think I can I think I can I think I can.” 😅🙏

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 January, 02:32
I finally feel more grounded than I ever have.

I could lose everything hypothetically, but I will never lose my soul, my experiences, & the consciousness I’ve been allowed to share in this big beautiful creation.

Everything else is just noise & it will pass.

05 January, 02:44
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Thats a good positive attidude. Even if we don’t have much, we can’t take it with us. Better to be known for kindnesses and trying to follow truth.