Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I have 22k followers and we’re on AnonUp which is much much smaller than Twatter but much much more awesome.

This is a crazy dream. All of it.

I love you people!

Let’s keep the fun and good vibes going while the world (AKA MSM) crashes and burns.
02:24 PM - Jan 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
25 January, 10:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Good, Loving vibes back at yah Doq!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
09 January, 08:51
LOVE YOU BACK… 🐸🙏🏻💖💙😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
09 January, 09:10
In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication
I love this - a NORMAL family ... OMG - too funny! Good job, Patriot! 💥 👊 🤣 💫

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
06 January, 07:27
We love you back!

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
06 January, 01:02
Right Back 2U Doq!
🤞🙏🎥 Ending…ASAP!
Thank…Q

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
06 January, 01:01
Anon Up Is The Best Platform, With Great Anons! We Love You Too Doq!

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
06 January, 12:42
💗 I love you too and my AnonUp family 💗

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
06 January, 09:50
Yes Doq!!!

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
06 January, 08:31
Got thrown of Twatter with my 10th account today, my fight is over there, I will not try again....

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
06 January, 07:37
In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication
Now that's a badge of honor.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
06 January, 08:31
back at you, Doq!

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
06 January, 03:27
We Super Love you too, Doc. THANK You for your Dedication & hard work. You Inspire us. God AWESOMELY BLESS you.

PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
06 January, 02:52
Thank you Doq, we are family forever. We still have a war to win and the bad guys are not going away after this. We will remain strong and together. WWG1WGA

deborah sidener @debbiedo
06 January, 02:37
I love AnonUp... I'm also on Gab But this is my GO-TO PLACE LOL LOL I get information on Gab and bring it here for my peoples lol lol I LOVE ALL YOU ANONS we have been together for years now, where we go one, we go all. MUCH MUCH LOVE

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
06 January, 02:35
i was on twitter for 13 years and in that time i only managed to.get 500 followers but on here and i was here from the start i now have nearly 3k followers this site rocks

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
06 January, 01:52
Difficult days ahead for a bit, but we are Singing GRATITUDE & LOVE to God. Keeping our Faith in Him to HELP us. Jeremiah 30:19 is coming. "From them (United States) will come Songs of Thanksgiving and the Sound of Rejoicing, Declares the LORD." 💙

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
06 January, 12:52
Yes! God bless you, Doq! ❤️ I love the amazing, strong, discerning, faithful people on AnonUp … it is truly a special place (TY @administrator )

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
06 January, 12:49
Amen brother

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
06 January, 12:41
Technically you have way more than 22k. Your posts spread quick even to non followers. That's the best thing about AnonUp, you really don't have to follow everybody.

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
05 January, 11:44
I’ve been following you since twitter. I liked your blunt honesty which bordered on the line of sarcasm. lol

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
05 January, 10:57

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
05 January, 10:56
I love these Patriots 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸
WWG1WGA

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
05 January, 10:36
grateful for you, Doq, past and present ✨
#FamilyIsEverything

Any Kanks @Tkanks
05 January, 09:11
love ya Doq- thank you for all you do!!!🙏🏻🇺🇸

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
05 January, 08:27
❤️

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
05 January, 08:21
We love you to pieces too, DOQ! We're all in this together, can't let the Ba$ta*ds bring us down. The Twit is OVER, HISTORY, FINITO, any REMAINS will soon be ERASED from American History Foreva!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 January, 08:19
Love you too :). Who said that we couldn't survive without Twitter??? :)

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 January, 07:46
Love ya right back Doq!

#vibes

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 January, 07:33
There are no coincidences! I love AnonUp and especially because youre here guiding and reassuring us, DoQ +!! Keep up the good work! God bless. ❤🙏❤

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
05 January, 07:10
You da best Doq!! Love you

Nada ... @Nada
05 January, 07:06
i was drawn here a year ago. this place is different, low drama, no advertising...true patriots dedicated to the truth and light.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
05 January, 10:59
In response Nada ... to his Publication
I have friends that tell me they cant get signed in on this platform....thats interesting it does seem smaller and more of a team VIBE

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
05 January, 06:59
Love you to Doq. You are awesome