Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Take note. When a soldier is forced with the choice to shoot their fellow citizens they will drop arms.
If not, fallback to plan 2a.
02:23 PM - Jan 05, 2022
In response ela marriti to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
05 January, 05:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Suspect that -
90% will immediately drop
7.5% programmed, hesitate - may not drop
2.5% Gestapo or compromised, will not/cannot drop. then 2A and please remember when you "aim" your Amendment, it's us or them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
05 January, 05:23
at the helm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
05 January, 05:19
Roger Roger

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
05 January, 05:16

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
05 January, 05:15
back in 2012 I remember wondering what our military would do if they were tunred on all their own brothers and sisters!!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
05 January, 05:15
that why took a leave of absence i could not fire to kill a battery i taught to survive , i wouldnt be able to sleep at night knowing i did that. it wasn't worth the officers promotion to me ,, BEEN FIGHTING AGAINST THE DEVILS DARK ARMY FOR ALONG TIME

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
05 January, 05:12
Well they did run that test during Katrina when NG went door to door taking weapons from civilians.

NEO ONE @Neo
05 January, 05:10
Plan A2 -Second Amendment

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
05 January, 04:38

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 02:30
Just VK. Everyone deserves at least kindness. But really much more.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 January, 04:37
We love you Ela, great Patriot!