Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
05 January, 11:08
For my fellow butterflies

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
05 January, 11:15
In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication
Boom! This speaks! Makes alot of sense for what many of are experiencing with friends and family/loved ones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
05 January, 11:36
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Exactly! I've stopped trying to convince the caterpillars, and now am just looking for other butterflies!

05 January, 11:48
Me too! Im avoiding caterpillars and no longer dropping seeds to them unless they ask. However.. they get aggressive and try to clip butterfly wings. At least thats my experience with those closest to me.

Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
05 January, 01:46
Yes! Same here. I don't belittle or shame others for believing something different, but it's so hard when that same respect does not come back to you. Especially from people who say they love you! I try to draw lines and say, okay, I am not discussing vaccines with you, but then they email me things passive-aggressively. Ugh.

Same here. Ive completely stopped sharing my thoughts/beliefs or showing proof to my wife and kids. Never once have I ridiculed any of them for their beliefs. I dont argue either.. yet I get mocked nearly every day. Im standing strong through it all and it only strengthens me. Just sad when it comes from those who say they Love you. Respect is very important and should go both ways.
02:14 PM - Jan 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
05 January, 02:27
Amen! Sending support.