Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I am alone in my house for the next hour and 15 mins.
SOOO rare.
01:43 PM - Jan 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Danel Groenewald @Danny777
06 January, 09:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😂😂The first 40min feels like the best and trying to think of everything you wanted to do when you have the time alone. the last 35min is when boredom kicks in and you cant wait for someone to come home🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
06 January, 08:45
Very jealous! My husband, youngest daughter (20), middle daughter (25) and her husband and two children (5,2) and I have been cohabitating in my mother's house after she passed away last August. I have yet to be alone in this house. It's just temporary, as we will be selling the house and all relocating to Missouri, though, not necessarily the same town, so I am enjoying my time with them all while I can. #FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 January, 12:39
God Bless!!!

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
06 January, 12:11
nothing like alone times 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
06 January, 12:10
I made you a fun video to watch in that time, enjoy~! Amazon’s gender recognition system identified Black celebrities Michelle Obama and Serena Williams as male. #maga #ObamaCrimeSpree

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

I made you a fun video to watch in that time, enjoy~! Amazon’s gender recognition system identified Black celebrities Michelle Obama and Serena Williams as male. #maga #ObamaCrimeSpree

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 January, 10:37
Capitals = 73 and, Come On Man in gematria. 😂

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 January, 10:32
17 timestamp!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 January, 04:11
You're such a tease - crank up the toons

joann ferguson donated @joann212
05 January, 03:47
CRANK UP THE TUNES and DANCE like nobody is watching!!!

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
05 January, 02:45
party at VKs. i can be anywhere in 3 hours. have it cleaned up before anyone knows WE were there 👊🏾

Ashas Ashes @AshesToAshas
05 January, 02:41
Make popcorn. That's what I do.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 January, 02:38
Enjoy the silence, but enjoy the noise even more when it returns. It all goes by very fast-so love it whike you have it☺️

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 January, 02:40
In response Angie Mac to her Publication

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
05 January, 02:34
relish it don't we?
🧡

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
05 January, 02:29
an early spicy margarita maybe?? 😂

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
05 January, 02:26
Ready for that firm handshake and big hug w anons... Im gonna work on Lin Wood to rent me Tomotely for an anon get together when this shebang is enough over to celebrate

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
05 January, 02:24
omg i totally understand...... I think that is why sometimes I get up at 5am to hang out just so I can have me time

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 January, 02:11
Lone time is great, after some time😂 Got me thinking about many things, though I'm a night bird, that's when I'm most productive. Don't know why. Time flies lately, but especially after 2012. Have that feeling for a long time, not sure is it only me.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
05 January, 02:09
Precious time - enjoy VK.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
Nice!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
1h 15m -> 115 511
👀

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
05 January, 02:12
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
👆👀 #511 ->
"DEFCON"
4 year Deltas

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
05 January, 02:08
lol do this 👇

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
05 January, 02:04
I love it when that happens, rare for me

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
05 January, 02:05
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
LOL

Bee Bee @BxAx17
05 January, 02:17
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
I wanted to post this exact gif🤣

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
05 January, 01:59
try to not get yourself into any trouble

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
05 January, 02:00
TS 143 > 1343

60+15=75
Magic wand 75
POTUS yes 75
Genius 75

ISOOO 73
Fighter 73
United 73
Let it be 73
Perefct 73
Crazy 73
Children 73

Raina Davis @PatriotBeachGirl
05 January, 01:50
LOL I know the feeling, it is so quiet!

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
05 January, 01:49
😎

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts