judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
my dear Anons. i ask for prayer for my oldest daughter. could you please oray for her. she has been diagnosed with colon cancer. the drs feel they caught it early. she went in for a gallbladder removal and they also found two huge polyps and removed them, then she kept having pain and they did a body scan and they found three spots. one on her spine, one on her colon and one on her liver. they have a plan. her drs are more natrual drs. pray please
12:03 PM - Jan 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by JudyinAmerica in this post can reply
Jeane Vanburen @Daisydoodle
05 January, 08:23
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Many prayers to your family

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 January, 08:14
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
05 January, 12:40
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Emma ElT @auntieeme
05 January, 12:36
πŸ™πŸŒ·

Any Kanks @Tkanks
05 January, 12:33
Prayers for your daughter and family πŸ™πŸ»

Any Kanks @Tkanks
05 January, 12:33
Prayers for your daughter and family πŸ™πŸ»

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
05 January, 12:31
Prayers to all of you.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 January, 12:30
Praying.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
05 January, 12:27
Praying without ceasing!!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™