Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
04 January, 04:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
In a real pandemic:
Medical licenses are NEVER threatened
Cures fot the disease are NEVER banned
Research for effective treatments are NEVER discouraged
Medical treatments are NEVER coerced or bribed
Fear is NEVER used because it adversely affects the immune system
Natural immunity is NEVER disregarded
Recommendations are NEVER designed to WEAKEN the immune system
Healthy asymptomatic people are NEVER told to take a test to see if they are sick
Physicians, reseachers who offer helpful information on the illness are NEVER censured
Medical personnel are NEVER forced to take a medical treatment against their will
10:28 PM - Jan 04, 2022
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
04 January, 10:45
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
My mother was just in the hospital for internal bleeding 5 days after removal of polyps in her colon. She stayed in ER for 18 hours before they sent her home. They could not get a room for her. Not because they were busy, but because they are understaffed. I worked ER/ICU fir 16 years. I've been out for 15 years. I saw it coming back then. What is happening is pure insanity and crimes against humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 January, 11:01
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
I worked 50 years as a Critical Care/ER nurse. I am appalled and grieved over what is transpiring in my profession, hat I poured my heart and soul in for so many years.I fiercely advocated for, and protected the patients under my care. It truly breaks my heart to see patients and families mistreated and subjected to such blatant malpractice and criminal behavior! 💔