Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 January, 08:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
That is why we need to know who they were trafficked to . . . Those are the people that have to go bye bye.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
04 January, 07:26
Just like Casey Anthony was found guilty for lying about what really happened to her daughter, but not guilty for killing her daughter, which is what she was found guilty for lying about...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
04 January, 07:25
These are the things that happen when the lead prosecutor is a compromised sister of a former compromised FBI director.

No surprise to me, really.

The alphabet agencies need to be demolished, plain and simple.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
04 January, 07:19
Military is the only way.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 January, 07:35
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Nana sure hopes so cause our Patriots are weary!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
04 January, 08:50
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Something about that phrase has always bothered me. Then God reminded me that HE is the only way!

NEO ONE @Neo
04 January, 07:11

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
04 January, 07:01
The Demon’s must pay. I’ll
wait as long as necessary to witness the demise of these evil scum.

#wwg1wga #HoldTheLine

Mike Anon @Mike314
04 January, 07:27
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
"Demise"???

No, I want to see executions...publicly...for the entire world to see so we all know that they are indeed dead.