17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
If you haven't already, please pray for our Military, Q Team, POTUS, his entire family, staff, and team, Patriots throughout the government, and every Patriot across this beautiful world.

Do everything with love.
09:09 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
31 January, 03:47
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Dear Father in Heaven, I am fearful that Mr. Trump has abandoned us. Ten days of darkness have come and gone without any arrests and a foreign asset remains at the head of our executive branch. Mr. Trump could have stopped this at any time. It was his constitutional duty to stop it. In the end, he didn't play any of his cards. I am afraid for our future. Please, Father, let my assessment of the situation be incorrect and let Mr. Trump and the patriots restore our republic very soon, for I don't know how much longer I can take this nightmare. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, Our Lord. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KPatriot 21- @KPatriot21
31 January, 03:42
every day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kvoceans) can see their posts

Carol WWG1WGA @QConch
31 January, 06:57
🙏heading to church to pray for all Patriots In Harm's Way, God bless all of them, and God Bless America.🇺🇲

Raylene Paz @Raylene
31 January, 01:48

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
31 January, 12:20
CONSTANTLY

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 January, 10:04
everyday and night! Amen 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
30 January, 10:00
Always and forever.....WWG1WGA

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
30 January, 09:59

JOANNE JOHNSON @JoanneJo
30 January, 09:59
Praying every day for all of you. God Bless every one of you who are fighting for the truth. God's protection on you all. Thank you so much. We are so grateful for you all.

Andrea Di Martino @Andydi
30 January, 09:42
DIOS BENDIGA Y PROTEJA A TODOS LOS PATRIOTAS DEL MUNDO! AMÉN! 🙏

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
30 January, 09:30
Every day. Prayers for everyone! 🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 January, 09:29
our marines have ourbacks and we love them! Gives me hope!!!

https://www.simonparkes.or...

Sandy Ziegler @shzreading
30 January, 09:26
Every day..... Eph. 6

PeachyQ atlgirl17 @atlgirl17
30 January, 09:24
🙏Every day

Cynthia Foley @angelnflite
30 January, 09:21
This man....OUR PRESIDENT....is the most caring person in the world, he has & will continue to fight for each & everyone of us, never mind our demographics, I am so PROUD to call him the BEST LEADER in the world, I pray everyday for him, his family, our country & the world... I know then truth is coming soon, not on our time..but on GOD's time...continue to be patient & KIND...GOD always wins against evil, so when GOD wins, we win....JUST BREATHE & TRUST THE PLAN.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
30 January, 09:13
It's easy to get caught up in life, thanks for the reminder to stop and take a moment🙏💛

Lois Lane @Desrev01
30 January, 09:11
Every day and every night Patriot. Stay in constant prayer. God is with them and by our potus side.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 January, 09:11
❤️