WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
So many people are arrogantly ignorant and nasty when others are trying to share truthful info. On the nextdoor app, people are so quick to insult and claim info is false when all they have is propaganda and BS lies. I'm done trying to inform anyone. I cannot wait for the truth to come out.. and it better be before 75 years from now. I pray.
04:48 PM - Jan 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by WWG1WGAQ3 in this post can reply
Patriot Jim @Patriot_Jim
04 January, 05:46
In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication
Truer words were never spoken! The outpouring of misinformation on Nextdoor is unbelievable. No one questions the company line. Pushing the vax and boosters, mocking "horse paste", relief that their kids are jabbed. All sheeple, all the time! You'd think someone would have connected the dots by now. Many other indicators that it's a fairly liberal site in general, although i guess that varies by neighborhood/region.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
04 January, 05:53
In response Patriot Jim to his Publication
At first I was grateful to see a few other locals on there speaking truth, but for the most part, it is like you said, brainwashed sheeple. 🙄 God bless their hearts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396