please read very important to all of us that support Trump
09:03 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Heavenrider in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
11 December, 10:10
In response Robert Wenk to his Publication
Amen!
Pass it on!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
11 December, 07:53
Mat 4:18
And Jesus, walking by the sea of Galilee, saw two brethren, G80 Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, G80 casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers.
Act 19:38
Wherefore if Demetrius, and the craftsmen which are with him, have a matter against any man, the law G60 is open, and there are deputies: let them implead one another.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
11 December, 07:29

LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
11 December, 06:44
JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA) IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR I WILL FOLLOW HIM AMEN!!!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 May, 09:47

Becky Helser @BH17
18 May, 09:46

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
09 May, 05:16

William Cherry @Oleglory
28 February, 08:44
AMEN ❤️🙏

lisa mincey @lisamincey
28 February, 01:07
i hate religious blackmail....God doesnt bless me because i share this or not..God blesses out of abundance of His lavish love for me...period

Stacy Landis @Onehappykampr
28 February, 02:15
In response lisa mincey to her Publication
Agreed. God is always love. The stuff where there are conditions never made sense to me. For our own good, we choose to be grateful for his eternal love (and accept his blessings). This brings us into a place where we can feel and appreciate that love more fully I believe.....but that is just my humble opinion.

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
28 February, 03:10

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
28 February, 03:12
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
🙏🥰💫

Sandra Strain @Wyldeyez
28 February, 12:10
I miss the days when I was young! my best memories are of the earth the air the sounds the trees and flowers the skies and animals! laughing and playing! feeling connected to the earth to the sky to GOD! i felt him! He was there! I miss him and yet he has been there all along. it was me who has been missing! ☹️

Debbie Hughes @Enlightened777
27 February, 11:41
Thank you Jesus for all that you do for mankind! I Love You and Praise you to God be all the Glory❣️

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
27 February, 11:06
we cant even comprehend the depth of His love for us. how much we love our children... He loves us more.... its so beautiful ❤️💕 Praise you YHWH !

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
27 February, 10:34
Great post eye opener BOOM.

Anthony Wendling @Patriot21
27 February, 10:28
Amen

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
27 February, 10:22
praise be to Jesus!

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
27 February, 10:20
WOW, love this! GOD always wins! He should be in our thoughts and flowing through us via the Holy Spirit all day long! For if God is for you, then who can be against you? Godspeed!!!🙌❤️🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 February, 10:17
🙏

Only followers of this user (UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 February, 09:35
God relieved me of my stress and worry!!! HE ONLY WANTS WHATS BEST FOR US ALWAYS!! HE IS STRONG AND MIGHTY AND I LOVE HIM SO!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
14 February, 09:15
I praise God all of the time, and I kniw for sure that HE doesn't need MY help.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 February, 09:19
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
You are His favorite! It says it in His book!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
11 February, 09:45
Not to proud to express my love for God!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 February, 09:06
🥰 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
07 February, 11:01
This is very true, God is everywhere even for the NONbelievers.