Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Remember this important fact about game theory. The further along you are in the chess game, the fewer the possible moves there are left in the game.
08:57 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Lois Lane @Desrev01
31 January, 10:06
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
yes. 45 will then CHECKMATE. and its DONE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
31 January, 09:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 12:13
It certainly looks to Nana like Trump and Q are playing chess against a bunch of dumbass ppl still learning checkers.

Nana has a serious question for ya:
These ppl appear to be so fookn stupid! How in the hell have they tricked the entire planet for all these years.

Seriously damn embarrasing that just controlling the fake news had the power to do this to us. Nana always knew politicians & big busness were corupt but I was thinging like mofia type, you know criminals that at least have SOME values. Never imagined this but I am embarrassed for the whole planet! Pure evil they are!

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
30 January, 11:47
I never had that much patience, maybe thats why I never liked chess... 😂.. 🤷

Atu Inc @Majic7s
30 January, 10:43
and the bigger weight that they carry. balance not hubris.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
30 January, 10:18
I like that saying.

Tony Chin @real_tony_chin
30 January, 10:09
Æqual

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
30 January, 09:56
Castle Rock Gambit = Trump Gambit.
Checkmate in 3

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
30 January, 09:49
And... it is in the patriot's favor.....🔥🔥🇺🇸

Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
30 January, 09:27
thank heavens I'm getting tired of playing 🤪

Working Class Joe @Basque
30 January, 09:11
Fewer pieces means end if game is near🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

American Woman @Justice4Children
30 January, 09:11
These cabal satanists will fight like they did with covid, impeachment, elections. They fight big.

They threatened to remove Trump with spec ops.

Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
30 January, 09:32
In response American Woman to her Publication
they have at least one more big event coming..probably alien invasion 👽🛸
with their prototypes of ships with maybe bad real aliens they have alliances with. i would believe about anything now days.

James Cooper @s1mpletruths
30 January, 09:06

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
30 January, 09:04
True. And there are fewer pieces to move