American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
Has anyone taken Ivermectin yet? for symptoms or prophylactic?
06:00 PM - Jan 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by A_glass_of_red in this post can reply
MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
03 January, 08:46
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Joe Rogan took it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
03 January, 08:44
I didn't take it for covid but I was on a strict detox to get rid of a long term bacteria problem in my system & tried ivermectin along with other remedies.

It rid my body of the inflammations the bacteria problem caused plus an infection which I'm pretty sure was caused by being around people who got the jab (shedding) so I can vouch for its effectiveness

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 January, 08:54
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Thank you! Hairdresser 🙋 shedding is one of my huge fears

03 January, 08:37
soooo nobody wants to answer this? 😞 Just wondering how it worked, side effects. im afraid to take it 🤷

03 January, 06:04
thanks for answering then blocking me... that was weird 😳🤣

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 January, 06:02
fuck off