Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 January, 11:26
How many people do you know right now that tested positive within the last week?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina @CDDanford
Co worker and her daughter both sick a couple weeks ago, unvaccinated, she took a test to see if it was Chyna Flu, tested negative. had a doctor zoom call couple of days ago and explained the symptoms and asked doctor when she might expect to get her taste and smell senescence back. Doctor told her she had Covid, but when co-worker said she tested negative, the doctor said you jave to sometimes take several tests to get the right results!!! WTF!
12:18 PM - Jan 03, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CDDanford in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
03 January, 04:33
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
That doctor is fubar (f*cked up beyond all repair); she has suffered a zinc and vitamin deficiency. Vitamin and mineral supplements will restore her sense of taste and smell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
03 January, 08:18
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
thank you. totally agree about the Dr
they all are

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
04 January, 10:13
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
I have been taking zinc for over a year. I have been taking at least 100mg of zinc daily since I lost my taste and smell. It has NOT worked. If anyone has any other suggestions on how to regain my taste and smell I would love to hear them!