Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 January, 06:24
where you fuck off to vernon...???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
03 January, 06:50
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
😂😂😂😂😂 a fella has to sleep Richard

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 January, 06:51
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
what...

god never sleeps Vernon...

03 January, 06:52
Thank God i'm not God 😁

03 January, 06:55
thank god you don't know

shit from clay
either...

Your god has beenz busy

taking out a family of five
with very young kids
up the road...

and a 14 year old fox terrior...

you must be really proud
again

vermin

03 January, 06:55

Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
English Viking @Artist_
03 January, 07:22
I see Richard is upto his old rants again, why not make a new years resolution and give yourself & God a break

03 January, 07:27
In response English Viking to her Publication
well lead by example friend, richard isnt a bad bloke he just gets his wires crossed. even Jesus would not have turned from him but cast out this mans angry deluded demons plus it empowers my resolve for love and patience and faith etc. I think we all should suffer the Richards of the world to our breaking point and break into higher realms of love and peace.

03 January, 07:03
yes...

you kunts fucking well
are...

all for blow bag ego...

what a bunch of god sqad

military flunks

remember the rice paper...???

I fucking knew I was right...!!!

03 January, 07:05
well get over your fucking rant Richard . A tree falls God takes his people and youre going fucking bonkers for it