Y'ALL REMEMBER THIS?
WAT SAY U FRENS 🐸
WHO IS THE GIRL? THIS HAS NEVER BEEN BROUGHT BACK UP... #wwg1wga
08:42 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
05 February, 03:28
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
wasnt there an amy girl abducted in California back in the 1990s? i cant remember her name...there was Elizabeth smart & an Amy girl

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
05 February, 02:34
I watched that briefing, and it was intense. General Milley personally oversaw that mission. Then nothing from the lame/corrupt media. Not a peep. I thought it was remarkable that President Trump mentioned such details at a covid briefing, and I have been waiting ever since for more information or the larger implication of such a rescue. #SaveTheChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
05 February, 01:01
Maybe she will be introduced during the super bowl!?

Charged King @Soluminous
05 February, 12:56
Trump respected her and her family's privacy.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
04 February, 11:06
Maybe it was the young girl Madeleine McCann?

Sissy Maga @SissyQ
05 February, 01:17
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
Trump said American girl, Madeline Caine was not. I'm thinking the Halloway girl.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
05 February, 02:46
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
This is said to be little Mattie, the child slave spawned by SOROS and expected to be taken like others by a certain age to train them for the cult through MKUltra.

Nail Drvr @Naildrvr
04 February, 10:43
nice! I forgot all about this.

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
04 February, 09:15
I think it might be Natalie Holloway. Everyone remembers that story.

Lucky Clover @TrumpsterGurl
04 February, 08:50
I remember watching this and wondering who the girl was. Yet it was never mentioned again. I pray she is ok and doing good. 🙏

Amy Cole @Amzie
30 January, 09:45
I remember the briefing too and often wondered why the press never brought it up again...guess they were too busy bashing President Trump over other things than bringing up ANYTHING that was positive...God Bless her and her family...Hopefully she is recovering...It has to be stopped no matter the cost...Any involved need to be dealt with swiftly...

Amy Cole @Amzie
30 January, 09:45
I remember the briefing too and often wondered why the press never brought it up again...guess they were too busy bashing President Trump over other things than bringing up ANYTHING that was positive...God Bless her and her family...Hopefully she is recovering...It has to be stopped no matter the cost...Any involved need to be dealt with swiftly...

Scarlet Pimpernel @Scarlet
30 January, 08:56
i hope it was Kayla Mueller.

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
30 January, 08:47
Thank you Sara. I do remember that presser but it means so much more now than it did then.
#TheGreatAwakening

Ms. Tys @Tys
30 January, 08:44
Yes I do remember that, and you can see how disturbed President Trump is over what happened to her.