Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
VANJA RODIC @NEDIVON
05 January, 08:50
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
https://www.speedtest.net/...
THERE ARE MANY!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
02 January, 01:41
It's not 'who' : don't feed them into this narative, cause they are starting witch hunts. Often it is the birds that are somehow attracted to these towers. They are seeing them as their enemies and they are.
They are disturbing their sense of location. Haarp is doing the same thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
02 January, 01:23
i wonder how they got solid metal structures to burn?

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
02 January, 01:45
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
They are burning from within, after short-circuits explosions, caused by extreme energies that are feeding them. We paying those bills!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
02 January, 02:02
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
I have somewhere a link to a couple of vids with birds, attacking the towers, pulling the wires. Looks like 'The Birds' or 'Angry birds' 🤣
And they are right: this tech is evil!

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
02 January, 10:17
i thought President Trump banned the bad 5G,
and perhaps flipped it to a beneficial frequency?

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
02 January, 01:11
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
I thought it was nullified, myself

But when I drive a particular stretch of road to get to a physical therapist there are hi tension wires, cell towers, antennae - and I've had issues physically & mentally, so I wonder

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
02 January, 09:33
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Another thing we were told was taken care of by him, I'm beginning to wonder which side he is on?