Doug from Canada @DougT
01 January, 04:42
RAPID FIRE 7 - December 30th, 2021

Phil conducts a much needed RAPID FIRE for his followers, answering yes or no questions ONLY and covering a ton of questions in a short period of time.

https://rumble.com/vrnn9m-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
alleybear 369 @Alidekk
01 January, 04:54
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
Says Juan is a fake and Turdoo in Gitmo. Not sure how I feel about this Phil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug from Canada @DougT
I wish he would have given more information on Juan O' Savin than just saying he was a fake, but then it was just a yes or no question session.
As for Trudy, I believe she has been in Gitmo since just after the G7 conference in Quebec, when Trudy was involved in sending the missile up to try to take AF1 (Air Force One the Presidents plane) down. Ever since then there have been actors playing the part of Trudy., some of them possibly real males, not gender benders.
06:18 PM - Jan 01, 2022
In response alleybear 369 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DougT in this post can reply
alleybear 369 @Alidekk
01 January, 07:47
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
I thought maybe Trudy was the real one (after the bearded one) just to play a final role. Phil bashed Juan in a prior show. Janine mentioned it and promoted Phil so I went and watched. He never really pin pointed a reason. Who knows with all the misinformation?