Truth Seeker @JacksRule
01 January, 12:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
01 January, 02:06
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ
u all are believing anything on ANON with no source????
πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ

πŸ¦„ πŸ‘ˆthe real snow white 🀣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
I don't know if ANYONE on this platform that does that. This is a springboard of sorts, kinda like Q. No one tells you WHAT to think, WHEN to think, HOW to think it, or WHAT to feel. Like Q, something is put out there, it's up to you to RESEARCH and make your own decisions. There are no prisoners here, no chains, no mind altering mumbo-jumbo. What we think is totally up to us individually. We all SEEK TRUTH. What your truth is may not be the same as the next person, BUT if you do the research, we should all arrive at the same bus/train/plane terminal.
03:39 PM - Jan 01, 2022
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
01 January, 04:48
In response Made In America to her Publication
I"ve been here a year its been anons mantra to research info, if its not SOURCED it means nothing !! Before you post do research or source it. If not then you pass on lies, shame on you. Patriots are truth seekers first.

01 January, 06:32
If you think about it, many of Q post info was not sourced, but often said "Open Source". It was up to us to do the research. I am unable to find anything about Crowley's children because he had so many of them with different women, so yeah, I'd like to know where this person got this info myself?

01 January, 06:32
If you think about it, many of Q post info was not sourced, but often said "Open Source". It was up to us to do the research. I am unable to find anything about Crowley's children because he had so many of them with different women, so yeah, I'd like to know where this person got this info myself?