Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 January, 12:45
HAPPY NEW YEAR PATRIOTS!

Nana loves you all!
It has been a tough year for most everyone, but God has held us all together and brought us here together.

Out of all the souls that have ever lived in all that is, God picked you to be right here right now!
I feel so honored to be here with ya'll right now!

We are going to make 2022 the year that our generation locked in the most amazing future for our children & generations to come with more spiritual evolution and creative opportunities for them than anyone can yet imagine.
Our children will know world peace & will have no creative limits!

We are going to give our children a permanent ticket out of satan's hell matrix in 2022!

Love!
Nana
12-31-2021

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
01 January, 12:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Not going to happen here in Massachusetts….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
It is going to happen to all of the world hun.
12:25 PM - Jan 01, 2022
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
01 January, 12:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
mAss is putting a mask LAW i to place on 1/5/22 and working on a jab law for kids

The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
01 January, 12:34
only Boston follows that shit. I will never put a mask on. Bakers commie ass can come and get me

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 January, 02:47
Fortune to live in TN right now!
Idk what to tell you guys in states that are so violating you so badly except that everyone is going to have to stand up against this shit now or we are all lost.
I would take my kid out of school if they require the shot
I myself would change jobs
I would fookn move to a red state
I would do what ever I had to so as not to comply or take the death shot.
or
what would be the best thing would be for everyone in every state to organize peaceful protests in the next few days on every fookn capital in the country!