Truth Seeker @JacksRule
01 January, 12:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
01 January, 12:15
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
πŸ€”

Thanks for the info

Some of what's coming out about her isn't that much of a shock because there was a pic making the rounds a while back of her holding what appeared to be a glassful of blood - I didn't screenshot it but I wouldn't be surprised if it pops up again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 January, 07:49
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
πŸ™β˜ΊοΈ100 percent

I hope you have sweet dreams

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
01 January, 12:54
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
pedo bitch for sure bye bye bitch

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 January, 01:07
In response Big Guns61 to his Publication
100 PERCENT!

Happy Days @Sun2516
01 January, 12:23
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
01 January, 12:21
🀒Yep that's it

Bee Bee @BxAx17
01 January, 12:23
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
she really looks like Barbaro Bush
Never liked her
Weird vibe
😬