Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
Remember when Donald Trump got locked out of his Twitter account until he deleted this video?

We know what to do...

Make it known.

https://gab.com/GT777/post...
09:19 AM - Jan 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
01 January, 01:30
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
It's not a Constitutional Democracy, It's a Constitutional Republic. PERIOD. END OF STORY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
01 January, 12:23
This is Ridiculous and funny❗️😏😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
01 January, 01:33
In response chore Toke to her Publication
CNN is Dead 🤣

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
01 January, 12:21
I can‘t watch this scum anymore - evil devils 🤢🤬🤮

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
01 January, 11:50
watching this looking at Brennan's cocky ass and his whole demeanor just in the pictures remind me of people I've run across in the my 25+ yrs in the oilfield. Making me wonder. if I ever cross paths with some of those Clowns In America assholes and didn't know if! smh 🙏♥️🇺🇸🙅

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
01 January, 11:37
I Cannot Wait Until They Pay For All Their Crimes!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
02 January, 04:12
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
oh they've paid we just haven't seen the video.