Only people mentioned by Quadfather in this post can reply
Everi Storm @EveriStorm
05 February, 04:16
In response The Quadfather to his Publication
I got mine!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Jules @PatriotJules
05 February, 04:13
I bought mine yesterday from APMEX.com
Just FYI now most sites are stating a minimum purchase of $299.99

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
31 January, 09:00
I ordered more silver on APMEX last evening. There was a message on their home page this morning that they couldn't process orders on a lot of silver products until the global markets opened this evening because of the unprecedented demand. We can do this, patriots!

Angie Montgomery-Corvi @Fudge17
31 January, 08:45
earned my first bonus at my new job! celebrated it on some silver 😎

Sandi Todd @Sandi_Todd
31 January, 08:23
Done!

French Canadian Patriot @RickBee17
31 January, 08:14
BTW, nothing is happening...

https://preciousmetals.td....

French Canadian Patriot @RickBee17
31 January, 08:11
Bought 2

Deb 281 @Deb281
31 January, 07:13
☺️Bought 30 ounces yesterday!

Only followers of this user (Ashley17) can see their posts

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
31 January, 06:53
👍 Done and Done

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
31 January, 06:43
Done

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
31 January, 06:33
Found 10 Morg's for 435.. Bought the lot.

garret york @Gpatriot1972
31 January, 06:29
bought 5 today!

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
31 January, 06:10
...I have mine...200 times 😁

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
31 January, 06:05

Liberty Bourbon @LibertyBourbon
31 January, 07:16
In response Shaggy Zack to his Publication
gonna be a bloody week for equities.

Warrior Annie @WarriorAnnie
31 January, 05:59
I purchased 10 ounces yesterday

Jolene Walter @Jollyholly
31 January, 05:58
i was going to but everything appears to be out of stock on multiple sites 😕 maybe i am doing it wrong

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
31 January, 06:35
In response Jolene Walter to her Publication
same. but i think if you but it online eith a credit card it still goes through

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
31 January, 06:35
In response Jolene Walter to her Publication
same. but i think if you but it online eith a credit card it still goes through

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
31 January, 05:46
Enough for 6!

Only followers of this user (JRoGue) can see their posts

Gwen Caldwell @GwenCaldwell
31 January, 05:40
Ya'll about to find out the answer to that question as soon as the Asian Markets open over night. Brace for impact!

Only followers of this user (Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
31 January, 05:48
In response Sean Land to his Publication
Nice👽

Suzie Burley @Suzieburley
31 January, 07:12
In response Sean Land to his Publication
Beautiful!

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
31 January, 05:37
I can't afford to participate presently, but Im sure watching all the action!

North Qf the border P@triot @Rickytee
31 January, 05:31
I wish I could find some online... can't find any

Only followers of this user (JRoGue) can see their posts

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
31 January, 07:50
In response North Qf the border P@triot to his Publication
APMEX

Organ Donor @Organ_donor
31 January, 05:21
ive got 26oz on the way. btw try to buy on 1 or 2oz as its easier to get rid of of need be. buying a 1kg bar is like walking into a shop with a £50 note for a pack of chewing gum

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
31 January, 04:42
"They" decided to short silver..,, not my problem .., all in

Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
31 January, 04:42
Done. ive been buying for a couple minths and bought 20 ounces more this weekend in solidarity with our peeps.

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
31 January, 04:40
Done🎫

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
31 January, 04:39
GET the word out
Buy silver and gold
https://www.goldeneaglecoi...

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
31 January, 09:21
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
im on the website & want 2 buy 5 oz found the ones I want but how do u purchase? Do i just use my debit card on the page? is it secure? it says bitcoin

Rozzee Doodle_ Doodle Poodle @Z_A_Team
31 January, 04:15
waiting for the silver to market to open tonight :)

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
30 January, 10:50
Is Major Patriot here?? I love him!

Julie Allen @NurseJulzabelle
31 January, 05:47
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
Wish I knew!! I followed him on Twtr!