Constitution Bird @ConstitutionBird
For my first installment of “Animals w/ Consitution Bird”, I would like to touch on the beloved doG.

They are called mans best-friend due to their loyal and loving nature.

I recommend that if you have a doG, you spend the time to train/stimulate their brain. Simple things like teaching tricks or hiding treats in a blanket will do wonders for your doG. It also builds the bond between the two of you!

I also believe that it’s important to let them communicate with you. Don’t be mad when they bark for attention, they are trying to tell you something! Clear your mind, observe, and try to feel their energy. We don’t need to speak words to communicate. You might be able to understand them.

Finally, remember, your doG is only alive for a part of your life. But to the doG, you were there for their whole life. Love them unconditionally just as they did to you.

I hope this post gave a little knowledge. This is my first time doing this so any feedback would be greatly appreciate
02:16 PM - Dec 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by ConstitutionBird in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Constitution Bird, click on at the bottom under it