Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
I’ve been sick for almost a week now. Is it too late to start ivermectin?
07:10 PM - Dec 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Pizmama5 in this post can reply
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
30 December, 10:09
In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication
https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

give it a minute to get started.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
30 December, 09:49
Are you on Telegram? Look for Dirt Road Discussions. Get a hold of Danny in a DM.(direct message) for info on Ivetmectin. He is great. Open chats Wed and Sunday evenings as well.
DO NOT BE AFRAID OF THE HORSE PASTE. THOUSANDS ARE TAKING IT WITH NO ISSUES!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 December, 07:41
Hydration is key
Vit C 1000 mg
Vit D
Quercetin
Zinc
Mild exercise for lung health
Deep breathing
Get telemed at Frontline MD

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
30 December, 07:37
I started mine at 6 days in. The worse part for me was I wasnt eating or drinking water and got badly dehydrated. I was so scared to go to hospital but did to get hydrated. The hospital Dr told me to stop taking ivermectin. I ignored him, finished my script and got better. Drink lots of water and shove food in. It will keep you strong.

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
30 December, 07:34
no it's not. this is what I used. pick it up at Tractor Supply. I took 15mg for 5 days.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 December, 07:20
Do a telemed call with a real doc to see.