Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
All jokes aside good chance variants we're hearin about & other deadlier versions of the Corona Virus may be the next real deadlier man made viruses elite releases billions die. We will stop them.

Thankfully NCSWIC. Humanity has awoken. TGA is a ww movement. The Cabal can't stop us. Pls Remember Patriots it's darkest b4 the dawn & after this storm there's going to be a rainbow. The rainbow & dove are the covenant bw God & humanity goes back to Noah. GOD WINS ALWAYS!

When all is said and done...

We Will Prevail_liaverP lliW eW
E

W
I
L
L

P
R
E
V
A
I
LiaverP lliW eW_We
08:01 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Storm1721 in this post can reply
Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
30 January, 09:53
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
Thank you, and Amen!☦️☦️☦️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
30 January, 09:49
We are seeing alot of double rainbows in Panama right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
30 January, 09:42
Ominous...but confident we have the best patriots on top of this. Taking deep breaths...can't wait for the rainbow.

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
30 January, 08:15
praise be to Jesus! we have a loving father that hears and answer's our prayers.

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
30 January, 08:14
What bothers me as we wait, is the innocent lives lost. Nursing home and COVID plants, elderly getting the vaccine, and now teens taking their lives due to isolation. And then do we know if all the children are safe yet? I can wait - but can they?

American Patriot @Onthelake21
30 January, 08:09