John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
What if in 2016 before the election the movie was already running....

God's plan was already in motion.
09:44 AM - Dec 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
31 December, 09:35
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I know His plan was in motion, in 2012. 2 years earlier, something devastating had happened and there seemed no point in anything. Just when all seemed lost, I heard Him say; “I have a better plan.” After the election in 2012, I heard the same voice, saying the same thing. I have no idea what that plan is. I just know He told me to trust Him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
31 December, 10:13
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
I felt the same thing.
In 2010 I stepped outside my house and had a weird sensation.
I said to myself " I am going to miss this place".
I do not know where that idea came from, but I knew something was different.
So many things happened that validated the thought, and 2011-2012 felt like we have stepped into a time loop. Nothing truly feels real anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
30 December, 10:03
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Yes!! I thought about that too.....Bernie handing his win to HRC was when I began to think that. Creating millions of angry Bernie Bro's. Who did not vote for her. Election night 2016, Not one Fake News pundit talked about that.