Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
30 December, 09:02
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
is cancer considered a parasite?????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
30 December, 09:06
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
not according to them...

it's because you are ungodly...

bloody load of shit...!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
30 December, 08:47
And Fenbendazole, which is antiparisitic, is being used to fight cancer. Cancer must indeed be parasitic. After all, it forms its own blood vessels and feeds from the host.

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
30 December, 08:46
I've been saying this and nobody can hear me LOL think Lyme disease! it is also a parasite and it was created by the US government as a bio weapon on an island off the coast of Old Lyme Connecticut 🤷

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 December, 08:42
Well that is good to know Nana was thinking of doing a parasite cleanse but hell I have been taking all of those every day for two yrs. the HCQ in the form of quinine.
Wonder if these cleanse all parasites?

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
30 December, 08:35
All diseases are parasites