John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
30 December, 12:59
I am not asking anymore, I am telling.

Get out and buy whatever you can TOMORROW to keep yourself in food and water for as long as you can afford to, your money is going to go bye bye.
You hold DS dollars, those are going away. If some how the reason that you REALLY need supplies happens before then, you are still going to be damn glad you have them.
This is NOT something you can ignore. It will affect EVERYONE no matter where you live.
You have been told this over and over because you would still have things left from the last time and if for some reason you were short on cash the combination would allow you to have enough.
If you are able to buy extra for the people who did not heed this warning or just could not afford it. Help your neighbors out.

This one is not a drill.

Next week is not going to be a good one, as a matter of fact it is going to be one of the worst in your lives up till now.
Keep your faith and Pray like never before.

May God be with you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
30 December, 01:04
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Thank you, will our money in the bank be ok? will we be able to get meds?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
Hey Joey, I know would rather be prepared than be surprised.
01:35 AM - Dec 30, 2021
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Maudiemaye in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
30 December, 01:54
I think it is because 5G is being activated - and based on the videos I've seen of the graphene, (which is found in vaxxes) the graphene reacts to cell frequency and does a number of things including building structures within the walls of the blood vessels leading to clots and death. We could be seeing a huge number of deaths or illness that will be blamed on a "Omicron outbreak worldwide".

It could be their way of forcing a lockdown and mass forced vaxxes - their last ditch effort to get the rest of the world vaxxed at least with one jab. They have already been prepping for a massive Omicron outbreak even though Omicron is very mild. Biden just activated FEMA a few days ago to 'prep' for upcoming outbreaks and has over 1000 doctors and even more medical staff standing by to help in hospitals. If the 5G is activated - and we see huge death and illness tolls from that, but they blame it on Omicron. Martial law, UN 'help'...

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
30 December, 01:59
Our military is what, 75% or more vaxxed, probably more at this point. We will have no military to help. All our first responders, medical staff, other vital people like truck drivers are vaxxed.

If 5G truly does kill people the frequency comes in contact with, it can shut down the world. The UN goes in to 'help' and takes over whole countries. Israel has a 98% vax rate, Ireland has a 96% rate.

The ONLY thing that kept going early in 2020 were those damn 5G towers - nothing stopped them. This may be the next phase.

I've researched the graphene and cell frequency links heavily - bat shit crazy stuff there. If you aren't hit with a tower signal, anyone walking by you who has 5G on their phone can cause the graphene in your body to become activated.

It is anyone's guess what activation does - kills you, makes you insane, alters your thoughts...

We're staying home Jan 1st onward and hoping the grid stays up for info.

Praying all the vaxxed find God before too late.