Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
29 December, 01:17
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Isn't a thing within a thing a pedo sign? And considering that fake patriot with the buffalo horns has that tattooed on his chest with the Black Sun and pawn beneath it I'd say... Not good. They changed the snake to a dragon, but it's still an ouroboros. Which is one of their symbols.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kate Blessed @AchildofGod
29 December, 12:34
In a nutshell, God wins. The triangles remind me of the Holy Trinity, the snake circle reminds me of what Lucifer attempted to destroy (God’s Life Cycle), and the snake eating its tale reminds me of what ego/pride does. Lucifer’s greed blinded him so much that he didnt realize an infinite, Almighty God would lower himself into human form to save us. He sacrificed himself to save us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kate Blessed @AchildofGod
29 December, 12:39
In response Kate Blessed to her Publication
i cant explain it and this platform is still buggy, so my graphics arent loading. but essentially future proves past because its passing thru each other, while both moving forward.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
29 December, 12:07
Norse mythology is fascinating with all the symbolism

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
29 December, 12:06
Has anyone ever noticed the logo for the FDA? Does the A remind you of something?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 December, 12:03
All part of the show

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 December, 03:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Who is running it now that Ron is focused on his Congressional Campaign? :)

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
30 December, 01:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
...and here is "that kid that said he was Q from the future" 😉