r363l l10n @r363ll10n
26 December, 04:39
πŸ”΄One man turned away accused Trump of being "all talk but no action."

Donald Trump's Restaurant In NYC Refuses Patrons Without Showing Proof Of COVID Vaccination [VIDEOS]

https://www.redvoicemedia....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
26 December, 05:12
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Many things have caused me to question Trumps intentions. The continued promotion of the experimental shot. His constant side stepping of questions with his interview with Candace Owens about the FBI's involvement with the January 6th event. Now the boosters where he got booed in his interview woth O Reilly. Its time that people wake up before its too late. Start questioning the things you disagree with DONT pretend its not happening. Dr.Shiva makes a great point that like General Flynn stated this may all he a be a psyop being directed by the CIA. Di t comment onnthis unless youbare willing to research! Dont be like the media getting their talking points from other people on these sites. Do serious journalism and question the things that you see are red flags!
https://rumble.com/vra1kf-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
28 December, 12:28
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
So, if you believe Trump is one of them then please tell us what they are waiting for??? I mean, if they are all on the evil team and own the military what is the need for all this drama? They have all the power in the world to end it all and put us down? WHAT is stopping them, do you think?πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” Why do they need to play all these games? How do we still have our 2nd Amendment? Why have they not gotten us pinned to the ground by the military and vaccinated by force? Take all the time you need.

28 December, 11:13
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
1. If you want an honest answer... the answer I would give is history ALWAYS repeats itself. Throughout history... the Medo Persian Empire, Babylonian Empire, Roman Empire... the process was slow. Slowly erroding morally... slowly taking over the educational system... politics... sexual revolution... financial collapse. Their plan is not a quick takeover. They plan in advance. They are very strategic... calculated... years of planning. 2 weeks to slow the spread. They are very subtle. Dont be emotional. Be critical. Why have the people not fought back? Serious question. Think. Read the posts. The people are convinced Trump/Q are going to rescue them. Watch the interview with Dr.Shiva. Does it not bother you that Trump supported a candidate that said the elections were not fraudulent? Does it not concern you that Trump is promoting the experimental shot? This is NOT a game! People have lost their jobs, their careers, family, friends... Children are dying from the experimental shot.

28 December, 11:21
2. I speak with a heavy heart. The Bible tells me to test EVERY spirit. This includes Trump/Q. If the military is in control why do we see videos of men/women who have served for decades in tears giving up their ranks because they refuse to take the experimental shot. Research these things. Am I lying? Am I deceiving you? Did not the Trump Tower recently deny access to those who did not have proof of the shot? Yes or No? Did not Flynn recently say that the movement of Q was a CIA psyop? What about Germany? Australia? People are being put into isolation camps. In India people are being pulled out of their homes and being forcefully injected. In China children are being forced to take the shot while they cry and scream! Trust the plan? No! I am an independent thinker. I wont follow the crowd because its popular to do so. I am a Christian. I follow after Christ. Even though its unpopular. I understand your fustration. I respect that you allow me to give you a response instead of blocking

28 December, 11:30
3. blocking me like many have done. My purpose is to speak the unfiltered truth. The question then is is it possible that Trump/Q is a psyop to deceive the people? Has this happened before in history? The answer is yes. I would refer you to the Bolshevik Revolution. The parallels are eerily similiar to the movement of Trump/Q. As a Christian I see the world through the lens of Scripture. The prophet Daniel spoke of a time in the last days where there would be an increase in knowledge ie a great awakening. There in fact has been a great awakening. We have learned of some terrible evil things... the harvesting of adrenochrome, child trafficking, selling of aborted fetuses, the sexual perversion, the indoctrination of the education system, underground tunnels, politics abusing young children... its horrifying. These things ought to grieve the hearts of all of humanity... they pught to cry out to God in genuine repentance. We ought to beg God for forgiveness for turning from Him... instead

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
That still has nothing to do with Trump. All those things happening ARE happening... and Trump has exposed it all. We wouldn't know about it, had it not been for Trump.
11:45 PM - Dec 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheBest isYet2Come, click on at the bottom under it